Sunday, December 25, 2011

wonosobo in my hourse

My house is very secure peace in Wonosobo neat too beautiful. precisely on the slopes of the cool mountain cleft Sindoro. Wonosobo typical Javanese coffee hot and delicious as the dish every morning and sit next to the stove to keep warm like in europe. but now the mood to talk Sindoro mountain, began issuing lava and have appalling sekirar community.
the cool mountain wind at Sindoro heats still the same as before, still enjoyed its natural cool. glimpse of my home on the slopes of Mount Sindoro today.
i love wonosobo. 
i love of nature Wonosobo
I love the Wonosobo
I love the culture Wonosobo
really want to reside in Wonosobo. really want to reside in Wonosobo. i'm really want to reside in Wonosobo. i really want to reside in Wonosobo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts